So, the other day I decided to take a few pictures of my room...and it turned into a personal picture scavenger hunt all over the upper levels of the center that evening, since almost everyone was out on a wild goose chase in West Jerusalem for Torah dancing. I thought I'd share just a few of the pictures. Not overly exciting, but they're of home.
My Space.
Looking out of Classroom 3...typically don't study here, but...
The 6th floor terrace outside of the classrooms and Oasis. Not that you need to know, but I typically pace here when on the phone with my parents...if I'm not in one of the classrooms or Level 8 seminar rooms.
Computer Lab on the 6th floor. Pretty much one of the main "social" hubs of the center...
The Den...one of the other social hubs.
It's great when Dean and his committee open the snack bar in the evenings. It's an entirely student-run and student-consumed business. And proceeds, after expenses are paid, go towards memorabilia for the group.
Looking down the stairs from the 6th floor to the:
Several people have compared the center to Hogwarts. We eat, sleep, go to class, and everything else in the center (guess that makes going to the Old City the equivalent of going to Hogsmeade). We have dormitories, girls on the left and boys on the right of the "common rooms" (the sitting areas on each of the floors at the bottom of the stairs). And, taking liberties with the idea, we even have "houses" according to which religion class you're in: Brother Anderson's or Sister Strathearn's. Cracks me up! :)
The courtyard just outside my "dormitory":
No comments:
Post a Comment